A Little Information About Dr. Winn:
• Dr. Winn was born and raised in Revere, Massachusetts. He graduated from Revere High School in 1986.
• He Graduated from Bridgewater State College with a bachelor's degree in Biology. He also took additional chemistry courses at University of Massachusetts at Boston.
• Dr. Winn graduated on the President's List from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1998. Palmer College is the oldest and largest chiropractic college in the world. In 1895 D.D. Palmer performed the very first chiropractic adjustment and later developed and perfected the technique with his son, grandson and many graduates.
• He is one of the only chiropractors in Massachusetts who teaches recent medical school graduates about the science, philosophy and art of chiropractic so they may go into practice with a proper understanding of what chiropractic is and what we do for our patient's. Dr. Winn received recognition from The American Academy of Family Physicians in 2006 as an active teacher in Family medicine for his work with the medical students.
• Dr. Winn has gained the respect of many local medical providers and enjoys regular referrals for many conditions from such specialties as orthopedics, neurology, physical therapy, pharmacists and family physicians.
• Dr. Winn was an American Red Cross as a first-aid, CPR, first responder and back safety instructor and has completed emergency medical training from Northeastern University.
• Dr. Winn has worked as a clinical data manager on an international stroke study in conjunction with a major pharmaceutical company and was employed at a major genetic engineering corporation prior to entering chiropractic school.
• Dr. Winn assisted in research regarding the treatment of attention deficit and hyperactivity in children.
If you have any questions about our Malden chiropractor, or would like to learn more about chiropractic care at Malden Chiropractic Offices, please call us at 781-388-9229 today!